Saturday, December 09, 2006

Boston MA to Gibraltar

So it's Gibraltar instead of Valencia. Shane just called and the adventure is over. They have finished their trip in Gibraltar. Apparently Walid's boat agent thinks it will be easier to sell the boat their instead, plus a large storm is coming as well so Gibraltar.

They are safe and sound and Shane's said it was the adventure of his life. He will be heading to a cafe tonight with Internet access and getting me a large post of pictures for everyone. I'll update the blog as soon as I get them. I will also have all of their final GPS data to update the Google Earth files, apparently they will have the data from their car drive through Morocco as well.

Shane plans to fly back Monday to Boston. He will have the 1 Terabyte hard drive in hand that is full of the high definition pictures taken from the on board camera once every second. Seth and I will in the coming weeks work as quick as we can to get the time lapse movie made of the entire voyage. I'll follow up with Shane for a list of everyone who wants a copy of the DVD.

Craig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home